What Are the Critics Saying in 2019 Nissan Rogue Reviews?
The 2019 Nissan Rogue reviews are in — and the critics agree that this compact crossover SUV has a lot to offer. So, what can Farmington shoppers expect from the Nissan Rogue, as well as the Rogue Hybrid and Rogue Sport? Nissan of Durango has a compiled a few snippets from our favorite reviews to show you exactly what the experts think of the new Rogue. Read on to learn more!
Critics’ Reviews for the New Nissan Rogue
- Kelley Blue Book– “The Rogue offers more interior volume than a Mazda CX-5, better fuel economy than the Ford Escape and more cargo room than a Subaru Forester.”
- Edmunds – “The Rogue’s interior uses quality materials that are well-assembled. Plastics are soft to the touch, and leather surfaces feel genuine.”
- The Car Connection – “Room for five and high-fives, the 2019 Rogue offers impressive versatility for its price.”
- Cars.com (Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews)– “Amazing car and features. I love the quality, dependability. Feels very luxurious. I have owned 3 rogues in various models and each one has been amazing.” — Kara.h from Parker, CO
- U.S. News & World Report – “The Rogue has nicer interior materials, a larger touch-screen infotainment system, and standard Android Auto and Apple CarPlay (both of which are unavailable in the RAV4).”
Nissan Rogue Hybrid Reviews
Edmunds says the Rogue Hybrid “is an impressively comfortable vehicle when compared with competitors.” The review goes on to state that the seats are “nicely molded and supportive.” Whether you’re zipping through Cortez, or running errands around the neighborhood, the Rogue Hybrid’s electric motor helps cut down on gas while the cabin keeps you comfortable.
Nissan Rogue Sport Reviews
In their Nissan Rogue Sport review, Car and Driver said, “Striking a near-perfect balance between youthful design and grown-up practicality, the Nissan Rogue Sport is among our favorite subcompact crossovers. Its handsome exterior exerts a quiet, upscale individuality where some of its rivals resort to wild styling gestures.”
Shop for a New Nissan Rogue Near Mancos!
Whether you’re shopping for fuel-efficient power, ample cargo space, or features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, the 2019 Nissan Rogue delivers. Schedule a test drive near Pagosa Springs to explore the Rogue trim levels in person. We can answer any questions you may have about how the Rogue compares to the Honda CR-V and other subcompact SUVs!